Modification Attorney Springfield Missouri - Divorce Child Support Visitation
Call us at (417) 883-4848

Personal Injury • Family Law • Grandparent Rights Call us today » (417) 883-4848


Any divorce or paternity case can be modified regarding children, such as their custody and support. Sometimes these cases begin because a parent wants to move out of state, or already has moved and the parenting time just does not work anymore. Modifications occur for other reasons too, such as new significant others, drugs, alcohol, loss of a job, or a new much higher paying job. The standard to prove is a significant change in circumstances since the prior judgment was entered. In the client’s mind, everything is significant, this is their life, their world, their children. An attorney can help you determine if a modification is necessary or if perhaps another route would be better. If you find you need legal help, please call The Sims Law Firm to see how we can help.

Personal Attention, Attention to Detail

Twitter icon

Crashes and Crossroads, Springfield's Top 10 intersections for accidents via @springfieldNL
about 4 years ago