Custody Lawyer | Grandparent Rights | Minor Guardianship | Springfield
Call us at (417) 883-4848

Personal Injury • Family Law • Grandparent Rights Call us today » (417) 883-4848

Third Party Custody

Are you a family member now involved in a custody case because the children have been placed with you? If so, what about child support? Do you believe or have evidence that the parents are unfit or unsuitable to raise the children? Third Party Custody is not limited only to Grandparents. Aunts, uncles, and other family members can become involved. Usually some type of abuse or neglect is alleged, and you will need an attorney to advise you. If your case proceeds, you will need an attorney to work with you, collect evidence, and be prepared to present your case. If you need legal help, please call The Sims Law Firm to see how we can help.

Personal Attention, Attention to Detail

Twitter icon

Crashes and Crossroads, Springfield's Top 10 intersections for accidents via @springfieldNL
about 4 years ago