When to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
When you’ve been in a car accident, you have a lot on your mind. Aside from any emotional turmoil and stress you may be experiencing, you have to deal with your injuries, damage to your vehicle and handling your claim with the insurance company.
We can help you deal with the process of your claim and reduce your stress in the process. As a former insurance defense attorney, Matt Sims, has the inside knowledge that the insurance companies don’t want you to know that can help win your case. The following information will help you determine whether hiring an attorney is the right choice for you.
- No Fees if You Don’t Recover – We work on contingency, so if you don’t win your case, there are no attorney fees involved.
- Red Tape – Complicated legal procedures and confusing terms combined with lots of paperwork are common. Having someone on your side to help you through the process will help you get back to normal life faster.
- Objectivity – Frustration, pain, fear and anger can affect your ability to see the facts. We can offer an objective viewpoint on your case.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution – lengthy trials are not always necessary to resolve a case. We can help you decide if a mediation and arbitration might be your best course of action.
- Experience With Insurance Companies – Having been on the other side working as an attorney for insurance companies has given us the inside scope on how to best approach the case.
- Best Settlements – A large percentage of personal injury cases are resolved by a settlement instead of a trial.
- Best Jury Verdicts – If a trial is necessary having an experienced attorney state your case will better your chances for a verdict in your favor.
The skills of an experienced personal injury lawyer – or at least the threat to an insurance company that such a lawyer is present – will make them take you seriously. The Sims Law Firm is located in Springfield, MO and offers the flexibility of walk in hours every Wednesday. Or if you would like to set up an appointment, please contact us today 417-883-4848.