Springfield, Missouri Personal Injury Attorney
Injuries can result from a wide range of negligent actions and often times require the assistance of a personal injury lawyer. In fact, many injuries are the result of multiple types of negligent actions. For example, a victim of negligence could suffer a devastating back injury, such as a bulging disk, as a result of either a car accident, slip and fall, pedestrian accident, or workplace accident. The affects that the injury has on your life are equally devastating regardless of how the injury was caused.
As a former insurance defense attorney, I know that Insurance companies are not out to “help you” regardless of what they tell you. My office will work diligently to determine the cause of all injuries and to ensure that those responsible are held accountable.
If you or a loved one have been injured in an accident, call the Sims Law Firm, LLC, today for a free consultation with a Springfield personal injury lawyer. If you are unable to attend a consultation due to your injuries, I will make arrangements to meet with you at your home, or even in the hospital.
I have been injured in an accident – what should I do?
- Get the immediate treatment you need to ensure the best possible recovery
- Do not talk to the insurance company until you have consulted an injury attorney
- Document the accident by taking photographs of the injury and the scene of the accident, including vehicles, road conditions, workplace conditions, or other contributing factors if possible
- Make a note of all witnesses – names and phone numbers if possible
- Do not make statements of fault
- Call the Sims Law Firm and schedule a free consultation.